ERCIM Social Network Analysis Group
The Social Network Analysis Working Group has now been disbanded. However, individual members still continue their research activities in their respective fields.
The Social Network Analysis (SNA) Group became an official working group of ERCIM in September 2009 after being unanimously approved by both Executive and Board of Directors. The SNA working group is listed on the ERCIM Working Group Homepage with 29 initial members from 9 universities and 2 industry partners.
The objective of the ERCIM Working Group on Social Network Analysis is to build a strong network of researchers with expertise on algorithmic aspects of network data analysis. The first action will be to foster collaboration through the organisation of scientific meetings with the medium-term objective of collaborating on funded research programmes in this area.
SNA WG Chairs:
• Prof. Pádraig Cunningham, University College Dublin
• Prof. Stephane Marchand-Maillet, University of Geneva
• Dr. Eric Bruno, University of Geneva
• Dr. Derek Greene, University College Dublin
Next Workshop - Algorithmic Aspects of Social Network Analysis
To Be Decided
SNA WG Members
A list of the WG members can be obtained here. To join the group and receive updates, please contact .
- SNA WG's Second Meeting was held in UCD, Dublin on 11th March 2010. Click here for details.
- SNA WG's Official Meeting was held on the 5th of November 2009. Click here for details.
- SNA group's first workshop was held in UCD Dublin on the 18th of June 2009. Click here for details.
The ERCIM SNA group applied for the Multi-site Marie Curie Initial Training Networks (ITN) call for proposals (FP7-PEOPLE-2010-ITN).
Note: Logo courtesy of ERCIM